Wednesday, June 5, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day Four

"Something green."


Mom was in town today and I used my new Tennessee Aquarium membership to take her to see the penguins (my favorite). Along the way we found the butterfly sanctuary (her favorite), and she was desperately trying to get a butterfly to land on her (I was squinting and hoping the shifty little things wouldn't land near my face). 

A nice aquarium employee finally assisted mom in her quest and gave her a tiny butterfly to hold for a few seconds before he flew off. 

The funniest part of the day: When we turned to leave I noticed a giant butterfly (moth maybe?) that had been hitching a ride for some time...on her pants. All that work and there was one hanging out all along! Good thing she didn't try to sit down...


I've had my aquarium membership for three days and have already been twice. I think I'm going to love it! 

No comments:

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...