Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 8

"Routine"


This is pretty much what my "working from home" looks like. Me, at the dining room table, with the iPad, scribbling notes and math all over scrap paper while entering orders. Usually with Scout curled up at my feet.

Have I mentioned I love my job? I love the flexibility of working an hour or two at home during the day, and spending a few evenings a week out doing spa parties. Everything I do is portable, which means I can pack up and head to a coffee shop for the day (or bring it all to Florida to visit my dear friend Jessica for a week, which I'm doing next month! woo hoo!). 

Here's to doing a job you love! What has been your favorite job - and what has been your least favorite? (My least favorite was putting pieces of paper into file folders for eight. hours. a. day. At least it was a temp job!)



No comments:

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...