Wednesday, June 5, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 3

So I don't always have a chance to upload photos every day, so you guys may end up getting two or three days worth of posts at a time. Two for the price of one!

Day 3's challenge was "clouds," and wouldn't you know it was a mostly cloudless sky! But my blue tie die maxi dress looks a lot like clouds, right?


One of the wonderful things about Chattanooga is it still feels a lot like a small town. I ran into my dear friend Lexi at my new favorite coffee and gelato shop, which let to a spontaneous lunch date at Taco Mamacita and a grocery run at Greenlife. Holy linkage, batman! I just love my city!

As for the cloud dress, I saw it in this post on my favorite fashion blog Penny Chic. You can't see it in my picture, but I love how the dress drapes, it's really flattering. I could live in maxi dresses every. single. day. Go over to Penny Chic and give Shauna some blogger love. She started it as a simple blog years ago and I was hooked right away - now she's got an amazing web site plus her own line of Little Black Dresses (I own one and love it). 


No comments:

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...