Saturday, June 15, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 9


"Someone you love"



It's a little ridiculous, but it's taken me over a week to get a picture of my husband (and I hate to say it, but you guys probably don't want to see another picture of my dog). He's a hard-working man (everyone go check out his cloth diaper service!), so he leaves before the sun is up and if I have a busy week of parties some nights I don't get home until he's fast asleep. That said, we've settled into a routine and the entrepreneurship lifestyle has become a lot easier! You learn to schedule time with each other in advance, and I wouldn't trade what we get to do for anything.

I also wouldn't trade him for anything! I love him even more than I did when we got married 5 years ago, and we are so very blessed! 

(And the funny faces are nothing new...this was us when we first started dating 6-ish years ago.)


No comments:

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...