Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Day Five

I did not wear this outfit all day long (I worked and cleaned in running shorts and a t-shirt for most of the day!), but I'm all dressed up now that it's time to go do an Arbonne party!



Scout wanted in on the action!




Necklace close-up! I have wanted one of these J.Crew-style "Bubble" necklaces for forever, and I finally found one on the cheap on Etsy. Just search for "bubble necklace" on Etsy and you find a ton of them! Mine was $14.99 plus shipping, I think - such a steal!

Do you like the statement necklace trend? What would you wear a bubble necklace with?

11 comments:

Judy said...

I love your outfit! I think that bubble necklaces are fun, and I would like to have several if I didn't have a toddler who loved to yank everything he can get his hands on.

OvertiredMommy.com

Unknown said...

I love your statement necklace! I really need some jewelry.

Charlotte said...

ooooooh, I love the necklace with the dress. Great color combination! Hope you had fun at the party!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i'm more of a big earring girl myself. :) i have lots of necklaces, but owsley likes to pull at them, so they are put away for now.

i love the color of your jean jacket and the necklace looks great with all the blue.

Michelle said...

LOVE the statement necklace trend and LOVE you statement necklace. :-) I really like the pattern on your dress, too...and that your photos are by a piano. :-)

jilian dee said...

you're so beautiful! I love the necklace it is so perfect!

Kristina said...

Adorable. I love the dress with the jacket.

Jessica G. said...

I love that necklace! Such a great statement piece for almost any outfit and the color of it is amazing. Also, your hair is so cute.

Rachael said...

Want want want.
More specifically, I want your dress.
And your necklace.
And a jean jacket.
Soooo, thanks for inspiring me!
That last picture is adorable of you.

Rachel said...

You guys are so sweet!! And i totally forgot to tell you where everything was from!

Dress: Old Navy (thrifted)
Jean Jacket: Gap (waaay more than a decade ago)
Shoes: Ross (Aerosoles brand)
Necklace: Etsy

two birds said...

i love that dress and the pop of the necklace is perfect with it!

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...