Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Day Seven - what I *would have* worn

It was another hot and humid day here in the 'noog, which meant a disappointing lack of fall attire. I couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to take another narcissistic photo of me in shorts and a t-shirt, so I decided to end the week with what I would have worn had the weather been a bit more fall-ish.

So, come fall temperatures, I will be wearing...



My chambray shirts with bright pants (I had a red and pink pair of cords that j'adore) . . . 


Maybe some denim on denim? With a bright lip! 


Leather jackets with feminine dresses (especially that Oxblood leather jacket I posted earlier this week!) . . . 


My red corduroy pants with a tank top and denim or leather jacket. . . 


And lots of boots and scarves! With that striped shirt?! This has me written all over it. 

Ok, southern girls, what are you dying to wear when the weather turns cooler? 

Deanna, thanks so much for coordinating Fall Fashion Week! I had a blast!

Ps: What do you guys think of the new blog design? Comments and suggestions welcome!



2 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i like your new layout!

thanks for linking up this week. :) i think my favorite look from your list today is the last one with the striped top. so cute!

Rachael said...

Cute cute cute! When it gets colder, you should recreate those outfits and post pictures so we can see how cute you are!

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...