Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Day Six


Off to a picnic in the park with Molly and friends! Mother nature definitely cranked the heat back up today - it was back in the 80s in most of the south. Short sleeves and rolled-up jeans it is, then!


I am seriously running out of poses.


I look like I'm in pain. Or trying to be a leprechaun.



Top: Cotton On
White Cami: Forever 21
Jeans: Consignment shop...don't know what brand
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Came in the mail from Arbonne today...I love it!

 
 

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Super fun outfit. Looks so comfy and casual.

Charlotte said...

Cute top! Red + polka dots = adorable.

Michelle said...

You are adorable. I love it all...especially the polka dots! :-)

Judy said...

Cute outfit. I love your bracelet!

OvertiredMommy.com

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i love polka dots right now! your top looks great on you.

Molly Page said...

Hey! I recognize that outfit. It looked even cuter in person. And all the sparkles on are squishy approved.

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...