Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Day Two

Ok, day two of Fall Fashion Week! I was running out of topics for my fashion posts, so this gives me a week to take a breather and figure out what to post next. What would you like to learn in "Fashion 101?" Accessorizing? Adding your personal flair? How to follow trends on the cheap? Dressing for your body type? Everyone submit your ideas!

Today was another warm and sunny day, but there was a great breeze so it was just right for my favorite combo - jeans, sleeveless top, and a jacket! I love that you can wear jeans at our church, and I don't ever wear them to Arbonne parties during the week, so Sunday is usually my jeans day come fall. 

Here I am on the way to the farmers market. 



With the jacket. I love love love my jacket. It's a fabulously soft leather, in "oxblood" which is super on-trend this year, and it was $15 on Ebay. Did I mention it looks brand new? One of my best Ebay scores in a while. 


A close up of the shoes, because I know you'll love these beauties! 

Top: Clothes Swap (also Lexi's  - I'm sure...most of what I ended up with was hers!)
Jeans: The North Face 
Leather jacket: Ebay 
Shoes: Italian leather, bought at a discount shoe store (Marti & Liz in Hixson - you HAVE to check them out if you live in Chattanooga! Awesome, high quality shoes in the $20-40 range)
Necklace: Tiffany & Co (you'll see a lot of that necklace, I wear it all the time! :)) 

See you tomorrow! 

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Nice online snag! And your outfit is so great! Especially the pops of color.... I love farmer's markets, I hope it was fun!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

I love your top! and it looks awesome with your red jacket and shoes.

With Love, Jamie said...

LOVE YOUR JACKET! :)

Lexi said...

Why is it all of my clothes look so wonky on me and so adorable on you?? Glad my clothes have found a loving home! I adore that jacket, everything looks lovely.

Charlotte said...

That jacket is amazing! I love the deep red, and it's a perfect cut for you. A good leather jacket is hard to find; I've been searching for years. Never thought to check ebay though...

Molly Page said...

I'm in awe of the deal you got on that jacket. I mean, WOW!
You look beautiful, my dear.

And I vote that your next fashion installment should be accessories on a budget!

Lea said...

What a great ebay find is right! Your jacket is lovely! I love red, and you look great in it!

Michelle said...

You certainly did score big time with that jacket! Looks great on you and definitely makes the outfit...no, no...it's the shoes. The shoes are suhhhh-weeeet!

Rachel said...

Wow, I am feeling the love! Thanks, guys! Charlotte, I would definitely recommend Ebay for your leather jacket search! This is the second one i've found there. The first is a good jacket, and a nice fit, but not quite as perfect as this one! But in the $15-20 range, you really can't go wrong, and you can always re-sell it if it doesn't work!

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...