Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Bonus Post!

Wouldn't you know it, as soon as Fall Fashion Week ends, the weather cools down! 

So I thought I would do a bonus post. With boots! Hooray boots! (said in Jamaican beer man's voice)




This shirt has always been one of my favorites! A good blouse you can wear alone in the summer or layer in the fall and winter is a great investment. And with the amount of wear I've gotten out of this, the cost per wear is insanely low. Plus ruffles = fun. You can't quite tell from the picture but the skirt is a really nice dark maroon, and the boots are chocolate brown. Those were another great investment piece I scored on Ebay for about $70 (they're $300 boots originally!). 

Top: J.Crew 
Skirt: Forever 21 that I found at a consignment shop - so double-cheap!
Boots: J. Crew 
Watch and Bracelet: Arbonne gifts (as always)

What are some of your favorite "investment" pieces - something that you wear over and over again and with everything? 










3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh my goodness, I have no other words than you have a quote from the Doctor in your heading. Doctor Who is one of my favorite shows - I even have a Doctor Who tshirt! (It also has Harry Potter and Sherlock on it. Super nerdy.) I'm glad to find another fan!

Molly Page said...

Love the new blog header and the outfit. You look super cute.

Rachel said...

Charlotte - You are awesome. YAY BBC television! :)

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...