Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Fashion Week: Day Three

Today was a dress-down sort of day, for errands and coffee dates and such, so I almost didn't take a picture for fall fashion week. Then I thought, why shouldn't our dress-down clothes be fashionable, too! So, here's what I wear on a typical weekday - yoga pants, a tshirt, running shoes, and a windbreaker. And you know what - it's cute! There's no reason to look like a slob on your day off or when you're headed to the gym. You can make a great first impression if you put a little care even into your comfy clothes!


Pants: The North Face
Tshirt: Gap
Jacket: The North Face 
Necklace: Francesca's
Shoes: New Balance


Necklace close-up. Definitely check out Francesca's if you have one for great, affordable accessories.


Running shoes close-up. 


I met a friend for coffee, then took a walk around the art district and across the walking bridge! I live in such a beautiful city. 


The first tips of the trees are starting to change! Hooray! 




9 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! I've never seen a North Face jacket in colored plaid... Love your shoes, too. You would definitely bring some happiness into the gym looking like that! :-)

Lexi said...

cute cute cute. You could wear a paper bag and look adorable ;) I love the bright colors, so fun.

Charlotte said...

Can't go wrong with yoga pants and that is the truth.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i love your jacket so much!

Lea said...

Bright running shoes are the absolute best!

Molly Page said...

With a smile like that you make everything look adorable.


ANnnnnnnnd I love your super bright running shoes!

Rachael said...

That's your casual outfit?! You look GREAT! I LOVE that jacket! I hope North Face still has some more (did you know the North Face was in a lawsuit for awhile with a rip-off company called 'The South Butt'? Hahaha).
You've got the BEST smile by the way.

jilian dee said...

So very cute and so fall. I'm in LOVE with Frannies!??! I could buy that whole store :)

With Love, Jamie said...

OOh fun plaid! And I like the necklace :)

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...