Thursday, June 20, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 11

"Something Blue" 


As much as I love my Arbonne, I try not to brag about products too much on here. ;) That said, this is the perfect "something blue" summertime post! I used to think I was just doomed to an oily, shiny face all day during our sweltering southern summers. This little blue bottle has totally changed that! It's oil-absorbing lotion with SPF 20, so it keeps me from looking shiny all day while protecting my albino-like skin from sunburn. 

I'm sure we all have products we swear by over the summer - what are your favorites? Do you slather down with sunscreen in the summer or do you go au natural?

No comments:

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...