Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 7

"Changes to come."

I could go really deep with this blog, but I won't. We never really know what changes are around the corner. So I'm going to keep it superficial. 

Really superficial. 


I need a haircut. And probably a root touch up. 

I change my hair a lot. For the first 20+ years of my life, it was varying shades of blond, but then it started to get darker. Most of my life my hair has been well past my shoulders, and because my body seems to like playing tricks on me, anywhere from slightly wavy to kinky curls. 

Just this past year, it's changed pretty drastically. 


Started out long and in it's natural color. 


Chopped to the chin. 


Went asymmetrical. 


Pixie cut. 


Then, growing out the pixie and back to my "native" blond. 

I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to go back to long hair, but I still like playing with different styles!

Have you had the same haircut your whole life or do you change it up? Why or why not?




2 comments:

Molly Page said...

LOVE the short 'do. I wish I had the guts to cut mine. You look adorable.

Rachel said...

Thanks, friend! It took me forever to work up the nerve to chop mine off but I'm so glad I did! You would look super cute! :)

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...