Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ok, a fun waste of time for the not-quite-lunch-yet-no-time-to-start-a-new-project boredom.

As discovered on Lyndsay's blog.

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.

No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

It's us, at a fabulous pre-wedding shower thrown by Crystal & Lyndsay and other fabulous friends. We're surrounded by mounds of white tissue paper. I mean, I'm a wrapper paper saver/re-user, and I could only think of so many uses for this stuff. The recycling center probably thought it snowed later that week.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if it looks fun and you're bored, do it.

Just for fun, here's another one from the shower.

Chubby bunnies, anyone?

No, I have no shame.

No comments:

Watermelon, feta, and butter lettuce salad with walnuts and white balsamic.  I love my CSA box.  And not the flippant, I-love-th...